Training Set; Main Unit, Opamp Characteristics
Module, Basic Applications of Opamp Modules
consists of. Basic properties of opamps, gain,
basic operations such as filter, rectification, and converter operations.
can do their applications with the set.
HEAD UNIT TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
2) Adjustable DC voltage output in the range of 0 – 30V
3) Voltage and current value can be monitored with a digital measuring instrument.
4) It provides ±5V and ±12V constant DC voltage outputs. 12 – 0
– Provides 12V constant AC voltage output.
5) 1 piece of 2mt IEC power cable is provided with the training set.
MODULE OF CHARACTERISTIC PROPERTIES OF THE OPAMP
6) Opamp offset adjustment, bass current measurement, input and output
measuring impedances, measuring frequency band, phase
examination of the shift, examination of the frequency-gain relationship
Examination of AC and DC operating modes
can be done through the module.