SERVO MOTOR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
1) It has 200w power.
2) Torque is 1.2NM.
3) The speed is 2000 rpm.
4) The motor used is without reducer.
SERVO MOTOR DRIVE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
1) It contains one of the communication protocols with RS-422/RS-232/RS485 or USB.
2) There is a servo motor driver that can drive the servo motor in the set.
3) It provides speed, torque, position control.
4) It is programmable.
STEP MOTOR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
1) Stepper Motor step angle is between 0.5° and 2° degrees.
2) Torque is 0.5NM.
3) The supply voltage is in the range of 12-50V.
STEP MOTOR DRIVE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
1) Stepper motor driver is 1.5A.
2) The stepper motor driver has the appropriate power and features with the supplied stepper motor.
CONTROLLER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
1) 0-50V adjustable, 5A DC output.
2) There is a 24V relay unit. It has 2 relays and there are 2 NO, NC contacts on each relay.
3) There are Emergency Stop, Start, Stop buttons on the control panel.
4) It has fuse and leakage current protection.